The Gospel Coalition just released the April 2016 issue of Themelios, which has 208 pages of editorials, articles, and book reviews. It is freely available in three formats: (1) PDF, (2) web version, and (3) Logos Bible Software. A print edition will be available for purchase in several weeks from Wipf and Stock.
Links to editorials, articles, and book reviews in Themelios 41.1 are included below.
- D. A. Carson | Editorial: When Did the Church Begin?
- M. J. Ovey | Off the Record: The Art of Imperious Ignorance
- Gavin Ortlund | Conversion in C. S. Lewis’s That Hideous Strength
- Joel D. Estes | Calling on the Name of the Lord: The Meaning and Significance of ἐπικαλέω in Romans 10:13
- Ched Spellman | The Scribe Who Has Become a Disciple: Identifying and Becoming the Ideal Reader of the Biblical Canon
- Thomas R. Schreiner | Paul and the Gift: A Review Article
- Kyle Faircloth | Daniel Strange on the Theological Question of the Unevangelized: A Doctrinal Assessment
- Daniel Strange | This Rock Unmoved: A Rejoinder to Kyle Faircloth
- Wayne Grudem | Pastoral Pensées: The Eighth Commandment as the Moral Foundation for Property Rights, Human Flourishing, and Careers in Business
- Book Reviews